Monday, September 28, 2009

Change #1 - Growing Our Family

As you all may know, Luke and I had planned to start trying for a baby when he got home from an Army camp late August. You also know how God has been stretching my trust in Him with this issue. Praise God! He showed His amazing grace to me by not making me wait long. Luke and I found out on Thursday that - We're Expecting! -
We tried to keep it a secret for a while, but apparently, good news travels fast. It's ok though, I think my husband is relieved to tell everyone.
I think this news has brought us closer. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, but so does having a baby (well...in our case at least). We've got both under our belt now and life is good!
My due date is May 24, which makes things interesting as Luke graduates May 22. Pray the baby waits at least until after the ceremony!!! That could be interesting!
Thanks for all of your prayers and your excitement as we begin this new & exciting chapter in our lives!

1 comment: