Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's A _____!!!

Girl!  Ok...well...It's not for sure.  I don't have my ultrasound until January, but that's my official guess.  Originally I was expecting a boy, but something in the back of my mind caused me to not be so sure. 
Here are the reasons I think it's a girl:

1. I had a dream a couple months ago that we had a girl and I panicked because we didn't have a girl name picked out.
2. The "little voice" saying that it might be a girl.
3. Not to get wierd, but our little girl's middle name will by Lily after my great-grandma (in honor of my g-pa).  "Granny" was born late May & the baby is due late May.
4. The Chinese calendar says a girl.  :o)
5. The heartbeat is 140...an old wives tale says that a fast heartbeat means it's a girl.

So there, there are my reasons.  Obviously, we will be happy with a boy or a girl. 
We heard the heartbeat loud and clear yesterday.  When the doctor left I broke down and started crying.  Luke was nervous because he wasn't sure the reason for my tears, but once he realized they were happy tears, all was well.  I text my mom and she text back, "that's my grandchild!"  What a special time this is for us.  I'm so excited to be at this point in my life.  I can't wait to show you all pictures!  Count down with me to January 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment