That's right. This posting is called "Sex", but don't worry, I'm keeping it clean. We will find out January 7 what the sex of the baby is, so you have until then to cast your vote! Don't let my vote influence you though! I'm still not completely sure!
So...
Is it a boy or a girl? Comment and let me know what you think!!!
Since I have NO clue about the sex of your baby, I'm going to vote for "girl." A beautiful little girl, like her mother, would be great.
ReplyDeleteas much as I LOVE girls.. your grandparents need more greatgrandsons.. I'll vote boy!
ReplyDeleteHey Chrystal,
ReplyDeleteI thought I already posted, but it must not have gone through. I think you are going to have a girl!
I dont know why but I have a feeling that it is a girl. A little girly girl :o)
ReplyDeleteI say a BOY! can't wait till you know:)
ReplyDeleteWell, I can't wait until January 7th so we can hear the TRUTH!
ReplyDeleteBut for speculation sake, I'm going to say a girl. I take it that the baby was conceived mid-August? (whoops...that went straight to the topic at hand...sex)
I think the chinese conception chart said it was 50/50% boy if conceived after August 23. so...I'm leaning towards girl.
Good luck. We just want to hear that it's Healthy baby Masiarak.