I finally finished Eli's ABC room!
I'm thinking about filling the huge space above Eli's closet with his name and name meaning.
I have his name in block letters and I have left over letters from above his crib. We'll see when that actually gets done!
His room is complete with a train that his daddy used to play with when he was little.
My deal! I got that pillow from Pottery Barn Kids on sale for $7!!!
The crib skirt is also from PBK. Normally $60, I got it for $20!

Very cute! You should get a shelf to go all the way around his room and then you can put different keepsakes on it like favorite stuffed annimals that you just can't get rid of or a piggy bank. My kids rooms have so many shelves it's ridiculous! I do love his room though!
ReplyDeleteWoah, I think I jumped when I opened this up & there was my name! I feel famous! That is so exciting to have the room done, you did great! I think my favorite is the blocks in Luke's train, it is so cute & extra special. That would be so neat to have his name meaning up there, that's a good idea.
ReplyDelete