Sunday, June 26, 2011

Law Abiding Citizen

Eli and I were in the car yesterday, going to meet the Burnetts for some frozen yogurt.  We got off on our exit and were stopped at the light, getting ready to turn right.  I heard emergency vehicles coming in my general direction, but I was having trouble seeing from where.  I was able to spot them behind me, getting of the same exit ramp I just had.  I figured that I had plenty of time to turn before they reached me, but I didn't know where they were headed so I just stayed put.  Well, they rounded in front of me and happened to be turning right as well.  The passenger EMT gave me a little wave!!!  "That's right, Mr EMT! I'll help you guys out!  I AM a great citizen aren't I!?" 
And that's it.  Yes, it's post worthy. I've never had a siren blasting vehicle go around me and the person actually thank me for pulling over.  Job well done, me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment