It's a boy!!!!
I was expecting a girl, but hoped for a boy. When the lady said, "Well, I hope you were hoping for a boy!" We were so surprised! Elijah Lucas is due for May 24. We'll see if he comes during his daddy's graduation.
Lexi's overjoyed to be a big sister (Well, not really, I think she's a little jealous right now. She'll get there though). Grandma & Grandpa got to come with us to the doctor. It was so exciting to have them there with us.
Yay for baby boys!!!!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ok, I can usually understand these pictures, but I do not see the head, hand, or boy-ness. :) Yaaaaaay for a boy!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! I'm so excited i don't have a nephew yet so I plan on spoiling him!!!!!... well once I'm his aunt lol
ReplyDeleteChrystal,
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering all week--I was also looking forward to your appointment!
Congrats! You have a little weinie floating around inside you. :)
All the best to you and your two boys! :)
YAY! I am so excited for you both.
ReplyDeleteI thought so!!! So excited my daughter will have a boyfriend!!!! Luke is so great so you know he will raise a wonderful little boy!
ReplyDeleteyay I was right in my guess!! CONGRATS guys! we are SO happy for you both. He is going to be quite the ladies man:)
ReplyDeleteHey, I just found your blog : ) I am due a baby girl three days after you!
ReplyDelete