Friday, October 23, 2009

I Can Hear the Derby Calling



Today, one of our many questions has been answered!  Luke now knows what his job will be in the Army (MOS if you want to learn Army jargon with me).  First, he'll be in Armor for three years.  The reasoning behind this is that he'd like to teach ROTC (which is the program he's in now) someday and must have at least 3 years of infantry experience to do this.  After those three years, he will be going back to school for his second MOS which will be Military Intelligence.  He will really be able to say, "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."  That's hot.

We will be moving to Kentucky some time next year.  Finding out when the big move will take place is a mystery, but so goes our life.  I'm happy that at least one question has been answered and it's a major one!

If I can stomach icecream or some kind of special dinner, we'll be celebrating tonight! 

So, if anyone has a big hat I can borrow, I'd be honored to wear it to all of the Kentucky Derbies we'll be going to.  'Cuz you know, we're cultured like that. 

Praise God for His goodness!


No comments:

Post a Comment